- the author/applicant must be a member of the full-time faculty, a full-time EPA employee, or an enrolled graduate student;
- the article must be published in a peer-reviewed open-access journal;
- the article processing fee must have been paid no more than three months prior to submission of the application; reimbursement will not exceed $1,000 per published article;
- reimbursement will be limited to one award per fiscal-year per author; and
- authors are expected to exhaust all other grant or contract funding sources available to them before applying for support from the Open Access fund.
The Friends of the UNCG Libraries are advocates and supporters of the Libraries. Our Friends make a real difference in our ability to serve the campus and the local community.